ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

My passion 6010554586


                  My passion

     What is your passion? I think everyone must have your passion that you always do it in your free time or take it everyday,I have it too. For me my passion is Green Tea. It seem normally but I can eat it everyday or all day. It have a good taste and smell for me and it also have many benefit. But when you go to a coffe shop, somewhere is have 2 choice between green tea and matcha that you have to choose. I think someone never knew how different of them before so today I will show you about the different of Green tea and Matcha.




As you can see in this infographic “The major of difference is cultivation”
For Matcha, Matcha’s grow under the shade before harvest but Green tea’s grow under the sun. Matcha has more costly because it has  an extra material cost , extra labor cost for managing the shade and this’s why the price of Matcha is more expensive than Green tea. The next, Matcha has a high of Theanine which bring out the good taste of Matcha and this’s why taste is different. The last one, Green tea has a high of Catechin which have a antioxidant which is good for your health and this is the health benefits differ. Finally, I hope you can choose to drink it easily and get some advantage for you, Thank you.

Khemjira Boonyakate 6010554586

ความคิดเห็น