ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

My passion 6010550343



My passion

There are many things bring me a happiness but for me playing a piano is the best passion. Nowadays many people want to play a music especially guitar. Guitar is the easiest instrument for playing by a beginner player. But for me I really hate guitar because it's way too easy for me, so I choose a "piano" The most expensive instrument and the biggest.


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพ





I'm loving this instrument so much so i try my best to improve my skill. So i gonna talk about my idol. He is Mamoru Fujisawa. He is the pianist who arrange the song for a studio ghibi animation which every single song from him inspire me so much.





ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ mamoru fujisawa

And this is the story of my passion on piano that i want to share to the world. Thank you for reading.


Teejuta Im-oat 6010550343



ความคิดเห็น