ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

My Passion 6010552311

 My Passion
          Hello. Today I will present you about my passion. The frist thing to tell you. The passion is one thing that make people happy. That each one have different way to do. The passion  that you looking. It is comprise cooking, watch TV or movie and travel.

      Frist thing is cooking. I like to cooking In the holiday. But more I like to watch How to and a cooking completion on Youtube.
Second, watch TV and movie it is passion to make me relax and enjoy .                                                               

          Finally Travelling, I think  this is passion of many people and include me. Because when we start the journey. You will find something new and you will enjoy it. And sometime you will find new inspiration from this passion. Thank you.



Sirinda Sopitarchasak 6010552311

ความคิดเห็น